We Are From

I am from 114 days of travel
I am from circumnavigating the globe
I am from Italy, Israel, Palestine, Egypt, India, Thailand, and China
I am from 24 people who held me together and carried me through

I am from Kate and her contagious laugh
I am from Rachael's endurance and love for her family and friends
I am from Matthew's tendency to go out of his way to help everyone he knows
I am from Will's passion for all he does
I am from Erin and her ability to wear her heart on her sleeve
I am from Rose and her dedication to adventure
I am from Peder and his enormous heart of gold
I am from James' dedication to fully experiencing each new location
I am from Ellie and all of the hard work she puts into everything, for her sake and ours
I am from Alexandra and her keen sense of important going's on
I am from Adam's desire to know everyone deeply
I am from Anna and her ability to introduce laughter into any situation
I am from Maren and her love for all the creatures of the world
I am from Clare's intent listening and profound friendship
I am from Sophie's resilience and strength
I am from Hannah and her ability to bring us together through bonding time and events
I am from Olivia and her willingness to meet new people and experience new cultures
I am from Macy's creativity and leadership
I am from Brodie's mastery of word play and enthusiasm for good conversation
I am from Mikkel and the way he cares so deeply for the environment
I am from Lars and his thoughtful  reflections on the world
I am from Anders' youthful maturity and kind heart
I am from Amy's motherly care and empathetic understanding
I am from Jason's devotion to teaching through experience and his guidance across the world

I am from the individual as well as the group experiences
I am from all of the growing we did together
I am from the community we created


We learned a lot from each other and about ourselves over the course of this trip. We couldn't be happier to have gone on this journey together. Until next time, my fellow adventurers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Family -12/1 Beijing, China

(12/18) Hanging Temple and a Bus-Ride Home